On each bed we have a Teddy bear to welcome our guests, However, he or she wants to be adopted and to join you on your holidays.
They love to travel!
Here is how the adoption works for your Teddy:
- Let us know if you want to adopt a Caravogue teddy bear and would like to bring your teddy on your travels.
- Don't forget to name him or her!
- Take the first image leaving Caravogue House
- Take two images a day of your holiday can be sent to us directly or tag us on Facebook.
- Let us know how you are getting on and how he or she is behaving!
- We will keep track of the counties, places you have visited and name your adventure under your Teddy's name online (it means other guests can decide to follow your trail)
- Once you have arrived home and your teddy has settled in, send us a picture so we can see how happy our teddy is.
- We will then send you a questionnaire about your holiday in Ireland that will be published on our blog. This way, other guests can learn from you experiences.
If you would like to be a part of our Teddy bear adventure and adoption, then just let us know.